Monday, March 5, 2007

My Love Broken Down to the Tenth of a Percent [Update]

Those of you who remember the Green Blog of Revolution, may recall that I hate the fine folks at WakeUpWalMart.com. This may be the most ineffectual advocacy group ever. Reading their propaganda makes me .1% MORE sympathetic to WalMart.

I cannot begin to describe how much I object to their new "commercial." This crap makes me sick.



That Obama may have signed onto this campaign makes me a full 1% more likely to support Edwards in the coming years.

Here's my post in the comments section of the WakeUpWalMart blog:

How does this kind of attack on WalMart differ from any way from Republican attacks on any Democrat who doesn't support the Patriot Act or any other decision the Bush administration tries to shove down our throats?

I don't care if the cargo inspection idea is a good one, comparing your political opponents to terrorists and/or pretending to know what is more likely to prevent or promote a nuclear terrorist attack on the US is ridiculous.

Now that we've sunk down to the lowest level the GOP has to offer, where do we go from here?

1 comment:

dr said...

I'm just impressed that WalMart was able to leverage their buying power to bring rural America nuclear weapons at low low prices.