Monday, August 10, 2009

Goals Falling by the Wayside

My goal is to post at least once a day. Work is kicking my ass just about now though, so I don't have the leisure time I once did.

I also intended to be on a diet just about now, but I grew tired of worrying about how much I weigh. Well, I still worry, I guess I just grew tired of doing something about it. You'd think that summer would be the time of salads, fresh fruit, and weight loss, but I find it hard to lose weight in the summer. One, I have a grill, so I want summer to be about pork chops, steaks, and grilled veggies (which means oil). Plus, soup is so good in the winter and I can make the hell out of a low-fat soup. So for now, I will just have to remain 15 pounds (or so) over my government-mandated weight. I'm sure once I go to put me pants on come fall, I will return to fretting.

No comments: